£10 free - No deposit required
New players only. 99x wagering requirement. £5 max stake with bonus. £50 max withdrawal for non-depositors. 7 day expiry. Not all games contribute. 18+ Begambleaware.org
100% First Deposit Bonus
40x wagering requirement on bonus. Max claim £50. £5 max stake with bonus. 30 days expiry. Not all games contribute. 18+ Begambleaware.orgFull terms and conditions
Claim some big wins in Cash Wizard, featuring five bonuses in one game. Unlock Wizard Wilds and Mystery Wheel features with the Wizard Bonus bet. Enjoy more bonuses with Magic Potions and Free Games and stack up your rewards with three jackpots on offer.
Bonus: 5 Bonuses in 1
The objective of the game is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
- The Win Meter displays the total amount won for any single spin.
- The Cash Meter displays current amount available for wager.
Select this button to view the in game help and pay screen.
Selecting the Back and Next button will cycle the pages through the available Help / Pay screens.
Selecting the Exit button will close the Help / Pay screens and return to the game.
- Toggles on or off game sound.
Selecting the Auto Play button opens a sub-menu. Select one of the options for the number of games to be played automatically: 5, 10, 15, 20, or 25.
Scroll through the options to select the number of Spins. Selecting one of the options to be played will start automatic play.
To close the Auto Play sub menu without making a selection, select the Auto Play button.
During Auto Play the Spin button becomes a STOP AUTOPLAY button. Selecting this button will stop Auto Play once the current spin is complete.
During Auto Play the Help / Pays, Mute and Auto Play start are unavailable, they are replaced with a counter that displays the number of Auto Play Spins Remaining.
- This meter displays the number of lines being played. All lines are always in play.
- This meter displays the amount wagered per line played.
- Selecting the + button raises the wager per line.
- Selecting the – button lowers the wager per line.
- This meter displays the total amount wagered per spin.
- To raise or lower this amount select the + or – in the Per Line meter.
- Selecting this button will initiate a game at the currently set parameters.
- This button can also be selected to immediately stop all animations and posting of awards after a game is played. If the button is pressed it will also immediately begin another game (spin).
Cash Wizard Slot Game Notes
All pays are adjacent on an active payline. All pays are left to right on an active payline starting with the leftmost reel. Only highest win paid per line played. Line pays are multiplied by the amount wagered on each payline. All pays are in currency. Malfunction voids all plays and pays.
One or more Wild symbols in a winning combination on an active payline is wild and substitutes for all symbols except Free Games symbol. Free game symbol occurs in the reels 2, 3 and 4 reels only
Wins on different lines are added together and scattered wins (if available) are added to pay line wins.
Cash Wizard Slot Free Games Bonus Feature
FREE GAMES SYMBOL
STACKED WILD SYMBOL
3 scattered Free Games symbols on reels 2, 3, and 4 starts the Free Games Bonus Feature. 5 free games are awarded. During the Free Games Bonus Feature:
- Reel 5 is wild for the first free game.
- Reels 4 and 5 are wild for the second free game.
- Reels 3 and 4 are wild for the third free game.
- Reels 2 and 3 are wild for the fourth free game.
- Reels 1 and 2 are wild for the fifth free game.
All Free games are played with the line bets that were in play when free games were started. Additional free games are not awarded during the Free Games Bonus Feature. The Free Games Bonus Feature ends when no free games remain.
The free games use bonus reels that differ from the base game reels. Free games symbol and Wild symbol do not appear during the Free Games Bonus Feature. All other symbols pay as described in the paytable.
One or more STACKED WILD SYMBOL in a winning combination on an active payline is wild and substitutes all the symbols inside the free game