WILDER VS FURY - TAKE TWO
Back in December 2018, someone’s ‘0’ had to go as undefeated heavyweights Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury faced off in Los Angeles. A thunderous right-left combo from Wilder left Fury seconds away from losing his undefeated record as he lay unconscious on the canvas. Fury sent shockwaves through the boxing world when he somehow got up. The final bell went and the fight ended as a draw. Now it’s the rematch. It’s Wilder v Fury. Take 2.
We have a heavyweight offer for the big fight. Simply place a single £10 bet on the round betting market at minimum odds of 5/1 and get a £10 free bet to choose another round.
You must place your qualifying bet before the first punch is thrown.
Terms & Conditions
- Open to new and existing 21.co.uk players aged 18 or over.
- Only bets of minimum odds of 5/1 qualify for this promotion.
- Qualifying bets must be a single bet of at least £10.
- Qualifying bets must be placed on the round betting market of Wilder vs Fury.
- Bets placed before 12:00:01 on Monday 17th February do not qualify for this offer.
- Bets placed after the fight starts do not qualify for this promotion.
- Void, cashed out, or partially cashed out, bets do not qualify for this promotion.
- Free bets must be placed before the fight starts at odds of 5/1 or more on the round betting market of Wilder vs Fury.
- Max free bet £10 per customer per week for this promotion.
- Free bet stake not included in any winnings.
- Bets placed with free bets do not qualify towards the promotion.
- 21.co.uk general terms & conditions apply.
- 21.co.uk reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion, and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time.