About Evil Goblins xBomb
No Limit City brings you the Evil Goblins xBomb horror slot which is played on a five-reel, three-row grid that begins with 743 paylines and features the xBomb mechanic. Released in October 2021, the Evil Goblins xBomb slot is all about goblins and has a thumping soundtrack to boot. Set down in a haunted gold mine, the game is quite dark and the goblins are ugly without being too scary.
Evil Goblins xBomb Special Features
There are plenty of features in this game including different free spins rounds and nine bonus features in general. It comes with cascading reels, Resurrection Wilds with multipliers up to 55x, transforming goblins (into wilds) and xBombs which increases the multiplier and delivers extra rows.
Evil Goblins xBomb Free Spins
Landing three or four scatters will trigger the Fresh Meat Spins feature where either eight or nine free spins will be awarded respectively. Every scatter that lands during the bonus round will deliver one additional free spin. Furthermore, you can receive Dead Wilds on each free spin which will in turn increase your chance of activating the Goblin Sacrifice and xBomb features. Plus, if you manage to trigger the Evil 4 feature, you can upgrade to the Goblin Feast Spins feature.
Evil Goblins xBomb Resurrection Wilds
Three Dead Wilds will trigger the Resurrection Wilds feature. This means that they will turn into Resurrection Wilds where the last wild will also give you a multiplier. The more Resurrection Wilds you land, the higher the multiplier will be with three, four or five Resurrection Wilds paying out in 11 X, 33 X or 55 X respectively.
Evil Goblin xBomb Goblin Bonus
For the Goblin Sacrifice feature simply match the goblin on top of the reel with the symbol on the reel. These appear on the top of the reels on every base game spin. Here, the triggering goblin will throw an iron grenade at himself to transform himself into a wild symbol. When this happens the goblin will be removed and replaced by a new one. If you manage to match all four goblins, then you will activate a feature known as Evil 4 and sees another goblin awarded a multiplier.
Evil Goblin xBomb FAQs
How to win on Evil Goblins xBomb?
Payouts are awarded when combinations of three, four, five or six matching symbols are made up from left to right on adjacent reels, beginning from first reel onwards.
The symbols you will be working with include:
- 10 3, 4, 5 or 6 = 0.1, 0.15, 0.2 or 0.4 X Bet
- Jack 3, 4, 5 or 6 = 0.15, 0.2, 0.25 or 0.5 X Bet
- Queen 3, 4, 5 or 6 = 0.15, 0.25, 0.35 or 0.7 X Bet
- King 3, 4, 5 or 6 = 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 or 0.8 X Bet
- Ace 3, 4, 5 or 6 = 0.2, 0.3, 0.45 or 0.9 X Bet
- Goblin 1 3, 4, 5 or 6 = 0.25, 0.35, 0.5 or 1 x stake
- Goblin 2 3, 4, 5 or 6 = 0.25, 0.35, 0.55 or 1.1 x stake
- Goblin 3 3, 4, 5 or 6 = 0.3, 0.4, 0.6 or 1.2 x stake
- Goblin 4 3, 4, 5 or 6 = 0.3, 0.45, 0.8 or 1.5 x stake
- Goblin King 3, 4, 5 or 6 = 0.35, 0.7, 1.25 or 3 x stake
- xBomb Increases win multiplier + adds extra rows
- Dead Wild 1 Land 3 Dead Wilds to trigger Resurrection Wilds feature
- Dead Wild 2 Land 3 Dead Wilds to trigger Resurrection Wilds feature
- Dead Wild 4 Land 3 Dead Wilds to trigger Resurrection Wilds feature
- Scatter 3+ triggers free spins features
How to play Evil Goblins xBomb?
The game is playable from 20p to £100 per spin. To set your stake, click on the dollar sign in the bottom left of the screen. The spin button is located to the right of the grid and tapping this just once will set the reels spinning for one rotation.