About Money Cart
Money Cart is a video slot from Relax Gaming that is played on a five reel grid that also comes with four rows. The game has the potential to open up two new columns in the respin feature. This game features a win cap of 2000 X the selected bet size. Money Cart was released in the winter of 2021 and looks very good. The game opens with a neat little animation as the train runs into town. With a western theme, this title has a suitably wild west soundtrack that is very catchy and upbeat. This attractive looking slot is set at night taking place in a typically wild west town.
Money Cart Special Features
Money Cart comes with numerous features that includes a bonus game, hold and spin, a lock it link, plus respins, and a win multiplier.
Money Cart Free Spins
The game has a respins bonus round which is where players can land some big money wins. This is the main bonus round and is activated by landing three bonus icons. When this happens, players will be awarded three respins and each extra symbol that hits will reset your amount to three. During respins, each scatter symbol holds a coin value. When the respins are over, the sum of all present values will be paid out to the player. Each symbol in the respins has its own behaviour which are listed below.
Money Cart FAQs
How to win in Money Cart Base Game?
Matching three symbols anywhere in view is enough to spark a win. Your symbols in this game are listed below.
- Bonus Symbol – This will reveal a value of between one and ten coins
- Payer – This will reveal a coin value and attach it to all of the other visible symbols on show.
- Collector – This will reveal a coin value before collecting all visible values on show and attaches them to its own worth.
- Widener – This will reveal a coin worth while also opening up an additional reel.
- Persistent Payer – Reveals a coin value and adds it to all other visible symbols on the reels for that spin and any spin that will follow. This symbol does not pay itself.
- Persistent Collector – This will reveal a coin value before collecting all visible values on on show and adding them to its own value at the end of each spin that follows. This symbol does not collect its own value.
How to play Money Cart?
To adjust the size of your bet, you need to click on the three horizontal lines that can be found in the bottom right corner of the screen. This will bring a number of options on the left of the information screen that you will be presented with. Here, you will see a dollar sign which if you click on it you will be presented with your range of bet sizes. To the right of the grid you will see a large circle button which is your spinner. Hitting on this will set the reels spinning for one full rotation.