Play Live Poker Online
Witness a live poker experience like no other here at 21.co.uk, as we work to provide our players with one of the most realistic and immersive live casino poker environments available online. With tables conducted by of friendly and professional dealers which are streamed directly to your device LIVE from the casino floor, you’ll receive the best live poker gameplay to be found outside the walls of a land-based casino.
Live Poker at 21.co.uk
Poker stands as one of the most recognised casino games in the industry, with millions of players placing their bets at both land-based and online poker tables all across the world. Our online casino UK collection boasts an impressive selection of live poker games for our players to try your hand at, so pick your title and pull up a virtual pew to place your bets.
How to Play Live Poker Online
All of our live poker games are streamed directly to your device from the casino floor and are hosted by a brilliant team of professional dealers, so playing a hand here at 21.co.uk is no different to playing in a physical casino. Some variants of poker, such as Caribbean Stud or Omaha Poker, have additional rules or aims to specific to that style of gameplay but the base aim for each poker game remains the same: create a stronger hand or the illusion that you have a stronger hand than your opponents to win the round, knocking players out periodically by winning their chips until they have no more.
Live Poker Glossary
- Bet: The wager you place after each set of cards is dealt, made if you believe your hand could potentially win.
- Blind: A forced full or partial bet put in by one or more players before any cards are dealt.
- Big Blind: Typically used in a Hold’em game. The larger of the two ‘Blind’ forced bets and is usually a full first round bet.
- Bluff: To bet or raise holding a hand you believe to be weaker than your opponent, with the intention of forcing them into folding their stronger hand.
- Call: To add to the pot a value of money equal to the most recent bet or raise made by an opponent.
- Check: To not bet but retain the option to call or bet later in the same betting round. A player can only ‘Check’ if they are the first bettor in the round or the players previous to them have also opted to ‘Check’.
- Flop: The first three community cards to be dealt face-up, all at the same time.
- Raise: To increase the amount of the current bet.
- River: The fifth and final community card to be dealt, face-up.
- Small Blind: The smaller of the two blind bets typically used in a Hold’em game, usually standing as one-third or two-thirds of a first-round bet.
- Turn: The fourth community card to be dealt, face-up.
Poker is a game of skill regardless of whether you’re playing in a land-based or online casino, so we recommend our players take time to learn how the game works and finesse your skills before taking a seat at one of our live poker tables. To find out more about the rules and aims of this popular live casino game, we suggest you check out our casino blog where you’ll find our definitive guide on how to play poker which provides all the information you should know before playing any poker here at 21.co.uk.
Live Casino App
21.co.uk currently stands as one of the biggest mobile casinos in the UK industry, and we understand that that accessibility plays an integral role in many of our players’ experiences. So with this in mind, we’ve worked hard to ensure that all of our casino games, including live poker, are fully optimised and ready to play from any mobile, tablet or computer devices whenever you are without having to forgo any of that top HD quality we pride ourselves on presenting. Although our players who opt to use mobile and tablet devices are able to access our online casino through an internet browser, we get that this isn’t always the most user-friendly process; this is why we’ve condensed our collection of casino games and packaged them into a nifty little handheld live casino app, meaning you’ll have access to all of your favourite live casino tables at just a tap of the app. Simply log in using the same details you would use to access the desktop casino and you’re ready to play.
Caribbean Stud Mini Guide
Live Caribbean Stud Poker is a unique take on the traditional and popular game of Poker as we know it. If you fancy changing things up then try this alternative. It's a type of five-card stud, however, all players are against the house. This means it takes out the strategy and 'tells' of your fellow players. This also means faster play and more hands of basic stud poker. The idea of Caribbean Stud Poker is to make the best hand from 5 cards. To begin you must take a seat and place an ante, which is the minimum wager needed to play. From here you have your usual tools or raise and fold. Remember, you're playing against the house, this means you can only raise once - this requires thought.
Live Three Card Poker Mini Guide
Three Card Poker requires you to place an ante. Once placed you'll be dealt the three cards. Then you can either fold or place a play wager. The dealer must have at least a queen high to qualify for the hand. You can also play a couple of side bets, which are 'plus pairs' and 'Six-Card Bet'. Plus pairs means you place a bet on whether you will be dealt a pair or better. The Six Card Bet means you have to combine your cards with the dealer's cards to make a five-card poker hand.